Terms & Conditions
WIN YOUR FAVOURITE PORTRAIT SIGNED BY TOM GOULD. FOR EVERY COMPLETED ENTRY, $1NZD WILL BE DONATED TO A SELECTED MENTAL HEALTH ORGANISATION - UP TO THE VALUE OF $10,000 NZD.
Terms and Conditions of Participation Schedule
Promotion: ‘’WIN YOUR FAVOURITE PORTRAIT”
Promotional Period: 18.00 (NZST) 28TH July 2022 until 11:59pm (NZST) 31 October 2022.
Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand who are 16 and over.
How to Enter: Eligible Entrants must sign up to Canterbury Australia and/or Canterbury of New Zealand’s database by completing the sign-up form on this campaign website. Details to be provided includes First and Last name, Email Address and selection of one (1) portrait that they would like to have the chance to win, during the Promotional Period.
Number of prizes
WIN YOUR FAVOURITE PRINT PORTRAIT SIGNED BY TOM GOULD.
One (1) winner across Australia and New Zealand
Random selection of Eligible Entrants
One entry only per person. All personal details must be valid and unique. No part of the Prize is exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or any other prize. The winner must complete all entry details and select one (1) portrait. Portraits must be chosen from the 40 images displayed on campaign website only.
Winner Notification: The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) weeks of the Promotion closing.
Unclaimed Prizes: In the event of an unclaimed Prize, the Promoter may at its discretion select at random another Eligible Entrant or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize. The prize will be classed as unclaimed if the winner has not responded within two (2) weeks of being notified by email.
Donation: For every completed entry, Canterbury of New Zealand will donate $1NZD to their chosen charity organisation (below), up to the value of $10,000 NZD. This equates to 10,000 unique promotional entries, from each country. Donations will be sent to selected organisations by 31st January 2023.
- New Zealand charity partner: I AM HOPE- I Am Hope | New Zealand
- Australia charity partner: TBC
General Terms and Conditions
1. The Entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies associated with this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Distributors of Canterbury are also not eligible to enter.
3. To enter, Eligible Entrants must successfully sign up to Canterbury Australia and / or Canterbury of New Zealand’s database during the Promotional Period by completing the sign-up form provided.
4. The Prize will be awarded to the owner of the email address provided in the entry. If there is a dispute about identifying or verifying the Entrant or winner the Promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize, which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
5. The Winner will have until 16th November 2023 (2 weeks after winner announcement) to respond to Canterbury to claim their prize before the claim expires.
- a. The Winner will be selected at random out of the eligible entrants.
- b. The judges' decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
8. Entrants warrant, represent and undertake that they have all necessary rights, permissions and consents to submit the Entry into these Terms and Conditions. Entrants shall hold harmless and shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Promoter against any loss, damage, costs or expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of this warranty, representation and undertaking.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Promotion at its sole discretion.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of this Prize.
11. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.